Fall arrived this morning!
I know that just a few days ago, as I stated in my previous post, it was sweltering hot. But today, I woke up to cloudy skies and the tempature dropped at least 35 degrees. Yea! I know that the fall season can be tricky and it can get hot again, but for now, I am happy. So, in honor of the first day of October and the arrival of Fall, I made zucchini bread. Oh soooo yummy! Kevin had brought a ginormous zucchini from someone at work, and we had to use it up soon. I made quite a lot, so some will be going to the ladies that I VT, and to some neighbors. I figured it didn't go into the diet plan when I had to put in 41/2 cups of sugar (I doubled the recipe). Yikes! But too good to not enjoy (at least for a couple of days).
I thought I would share my favorite recipe with you:
Zucchini Bread
3 eggs, beaten
Add:
1c. oil 2 c. grated zucchini
2 1/4 c. sugar 2 tsp. vanilla
Mix above in given order. Set aside.
Sift together:
3 c. flour 2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. baking soda 1/4 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
Add dry ingredients to first part, spray loaf pans, and bake 1 hour at 325.
I thought I would share my favorite recipe with you:
Zucchini Bread
3 eggs, beaten
Add:
1c. oil 2 c. grated zucchini
2 1/4 c. sugar 2 tsp. vanilla
Mix above in given order. Set aside.
Sift together:
3 c. flour 2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. baking soda 1/4 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
Add dry ingredients to first part, spray loaf pans, and bake 1 hour at 325.
Enjoy!!!
2 comments:
oooo... I want some. Sounds delicious!
You read my mind! I was thinking of making some tomorrow, but first I had to sit down and search the internet for a good recipe. You just made it much easier for me! Thanks! Don't you just love fall??
Post a Comment