Fall
is a season for fun crafts, decorations, games, and yummy-to-the-tummy treats. My kids have had so much fun so far making little crafts and Megan put in a special request for making "cupcakes, with the chocolate pudding stuff, and um... pumpkin and candy corn candy on top. Okay Mommy?" I think she is going to grow up to be a party or wedding planner. Every day she comes up with a new idea or theme for a fun party. Unfortunately, she wants to put it into action, which means, hosting it, inviting all of her little friends, decorations, and elaborate other plans. I wonder what she has in mind for her sweet sixteen birthday party or for her Wedding. Oh dear!

As you can see, this little lady enjoyed the chocolate covered pumpkin cupcake.I think Kimmy says YES! to all of Megan's plans of partying, especially if there is chocolate pudding involved!
4 comments:
Like you Kristen, I LOVE Fall. Wish I were there to enjoy all of Megans parties. I so enjoy all the Holiday Baking...I guess that is why I enjoy working in a Bakery. You home looks really cute! Love to you all.
CUTE banner! I wish Megan could come over and play. And I love Kimmy's face!
Fun posts. So good to get the update on your family. Hope all is well.
I love your cute decor! The cupcake sure looked yummy!
Post a Comment