Jordan + a ball + running + lots of energy + being outside + friends + laughing + making a goal + fun = a very happy little boy. Let's just say, Jordan loves this sport!
I still have yet to enroll Aidan in soccer (mostly because it's super rainy here by soccer season and I have little ones to take care of), but he's been dying to play! I love pictures of little kids doing sports. Jordan looks like a natural! Hopefully my kids get Peter's athletic ability and not mine!
1 comment:
I still have yet to enroll Aidan in soccer (mostly because it's super rainy here by soccer season and I have little ones to take care of), but he's been dying to play! I love pictures of little kids doing sports. Jordan looks like a natural! Hopefully my kids get Peter's athletic ability and not mine!
Post a Comment