Sunday, October 5, 2008
My Little Helpers
Jordan and Kim have a special relationship. She thinks he is so great and loves to talk to him. When she was only a few hours old, he came to visit her in the hospital, and when he held her, she immediately calmed down. We heard him singing lullabies to her and she would just look at him and listen. He is so good with her and has been such a good boy taking care of her. These are some pictures of them talking to each other and as you can see, she is so happy to see him.


Jordan and Megan love caring for their baby. Today they wanted to carry her in the front pack, like mommy does. I think they enjoy having a real live baby to take care of. What a joy! Last night I was tucking Megan into bed, and she said, "Can I pet baby Kimberly's fur?" (meaning her peach fuzz on top of her head). As you can see, she most likely will always have her little hand on Kim's head petting her "fur". So sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, that's so sweet! Aidan has a special little bond with Evan that I'm curious to see how it will play out as they get older because I think it's the coolest thing when they have that as such young children. I love the pictures of them carrying her around! That's a great idea. Aidan and Michaela always wants to carry Evan, but he's so heavy I'm afraid they'll drop him. I should totally strap him on and see how they do!
That is impressive that they can carry her in that baby carrier. Talia is just too big for our crew. I am sure that they would love to do it though.
I think there is something special about the 1st and the 3rd kids. Andrew and Spencer have a great relationship too, and Spence just lights up when he sees Andrew. Maybe its because that competition isn't there that the 1st and 2nd seem to have (at least mine do). Babies must just think "Siblings are great!"
Post a Comment