Thursday, October 9, 2008

Black and White

Okay, so I have been wanting black and white photos of the kiddos for awhile now. Thanks to a good friend, I was able to figure it out! I just think that some pictures are so sweet in black and white. Here are some pics that I got.




7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow, those are awesome pictures! What did you end up doing for the B&W? They turned out great. Oh, and I love your new quote! I'm totally a quote person. I need to find me a new one!

Kevin and Kristen said...

I just went to snapfish and clicked on the picture. From there you can crop, fix, change color, etc. It was so easy, I don't know why I had trouble before. Costco and walmart I am sure can do it too.

olivia (tringham) lyman said...

I'm glad you figured it out! They are such adorable pictures. Love you guys!

Boden Family said...

Kevin and Kristen your kids are so cute. How's TX? Do you make it home much? I think we've been there twice in the last five years. How did we all grow up and become real adults?

Kao said...

They turned out so cute! I'm glad it worked out for you.

Erin said...

The black and white is so sweet! I especially love the close ups.

Wilde ones said...

Cute pictures. I love black and whites.
We went to a pumpkin patch at Love Creek Orchards. www.lovecreekorchards.com and click on the link for the pumpkin patch.