Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tagged!

My friend Stephanie tagged me, and here is how it goes:
List 5 joys, 5 fears, 5 obsessions/collections, and 5 surprising facts, and tag 5 people.

5 Joys
1. A day when our whole family is together and all of the kids are happy!
2. A snuggle moment from one of my kids
3. Going to the beach and hanging out in the warm sun.
4. hanging out with good friends
5. Spending time with my husband (rare though it may be)

5 Fears
1. Someone breaking into my house
2. Being attacked by an animal
3. Being too cold or too hot, and having no relief from it
4. Something bad in my life and having no control of the situation to make it better
5. Losing someone close to me

5 Obsessions/ Collections (This is a hard one)
1. I like to vacuum, and I love seeing the tracks in the carpet right after you vacuum. So when it gets all padded down with feet, I miss the newly vacuumed carpet.
2. Boogers. I can't stand having them, and if someone has one in their nose, it is very difficult to talk to them.
3. I love to dance, sing, and play my instruments. Haven't been able to in a long time, but I love it.
4. I love the baby smell. You all know what I am talking about. I tell Kimberly that she is always wearing her "Kimberly perfume". Especially right after a bath and that pink baby lotion on them. Oh wonderful!
5. I like things to be organized. I will start by cleaning the house, and then all of a sudden I have spent two hours just cleaning a closet, box, or cupboard. Even though it is not my intention to begin a huge project like that, it always ends up being that way. So, right now my kids' closets and boxes are driving me crazy because they are so disorganized.

5 Surprising Facts
1. I have always wanted to be an Air Force Pilot. I applied to the Air Force Academy and even got approved by the congress woman. But I figured being a mom was a little bit more important.
2. I love to swim. I was on the local swim team when I was 2 1/2 years old.
3. I play or have played 4 instruments: piano, violin, viola, and clarinet
4. I have always wanted to time travel. I think it would be so much fun to be there when wonderful things have happened.
5. I have never permanently colored my hair. Some people call it "virgin hair".
6. I weighed 12 pounds at 1 year old. (I know only 5, but I thought that was pretty unusual).

I tag Arianne Jones, Tovi Cain, Kaori Anderson, Jen Wilde, and Sharon Kraus

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow I learned a lot about you! An air force pilot huh? That would have been awesome! How are things going in SA? I hope ya'll are doing good with that new, cute baby! I am doing good in FL. I am hoping that I can bounce back after #4 as well as I did after Anna. Who knows though cuz these kids wear me out!

Kevin and Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

Wow, so many things I never knew! I'm so glad you did this. I miss you guys!

Swasey Times said...

Oh, I laughed my head off when you said "too hot or cold and no relief from it" was one of your fears. I'm still laughing. Sorry to laugh at your fears, but that is stinkin funny.

Melissa