Friday, August 29, 2008

School time!


So, summer is gone and school has begun. Jordan is now in Kindergarten, and we are so proud of him. He absolutely LOVES school (always has) and is so excited to be with his friends all day. Megan started preschool this year, and she has so far been a very good girl. She goes 2 days a week, and she likes having a backpack and lunchbag just like her big brother. She also LOVES her new clothes she got for school, especially her "berry" shoes. I miss them both, but before I know it, they are home watching Max and Ruby and chatting about their day. (I love Sophie in the background wondering what is going on and wanting to be a part of it all).

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

How exciting! I remember when Aidan started Kindergarten feeling so proud and anxious at the same time. We don't start until next Tuesday and I'm feeling anxious all over again.
I love the pictures - like mini-Kevin and mini-Kristen heading off to school!! We miss you guys!