Friday, August 8, 2008

Memory Game

I really like this little blog game. It's always fun to see what people remember.

1. Leave a comment with a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and read friends' memories of you. If you leave a memory for me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll do the same for you. If you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. This should be fun.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow, I don't even remember the first time we met - it seems like so long ago! I do remember doing lots of fun things with you and Kevin. Remember when I melted my bowl in your oven? I think I was making bread. Good times.

Tovi said...

I remember the first time that we met outside the TLF. I was so curious to see who our new neighbors would be. I was a little nervous! You both seemed so nice and I was wondering if we would end up being good friends! Thanks for everything that you do for our family!

The Vestel's said...

The first time I really remember meeting you, I came to pick up Meg and let her play because you were so sick from Kimberly, I actually went home and threw up when she was at my house because I was pregnant with Andy, but I didn't have the heart to tell you. You were so worse off!

The Kraus House said...

The first time I ever met you was outside the Walter Reed commissary. However, the first time I spent any time with you (I think) was at Ben and Alicia's Thanksgiving dinner. That seems like forever ago. I miss having you guys around.

The Kraus House said...

Sorry I spelled your name wrong Alisha.

Sarah said...

I remember you guys coming over to our house in MD one Halloween night--maybe to watch Survivor? You had a giganto bowl of reeses candies (my fave), and you practically begged us to eat them. your trick or treater turnout wasn't what you'd hoped for. I for one was happy to oblige--I'll never turn down chocolate and peanut butter.

Lisa said...

Hi! Jon is being deployed to Kirkuk, Iraq. He leaves on Sept. 12. He'll be gone for 4 1/2 months. So if you do the math, that means he'll miss the birth of #4. Pretty awesome timing huh?

So a memory...I remember when I would come to drop off Jordan after preschool and you would have your windows open and I could smell yummy bread or whatever else you were baking! It smelled sooo good. I was jealous!