I just wanted to tell my husband how much he means to us. I was a little out of it when our anniversary happened last month (July28th), and so we didn't get to really do anything. Kevin is a sweet person who does a lot for our family. He has always been such a responsible, straight arrow guy, and he is my best friend. He has a soft spot in his heart for all of his children and each holds a special bond with him. I see it everyday across their little faces when he walks through the door or when he tucks them into bed. I don't know if it was because Kimberly was a surprise or because of all the things we had been through with the pregnancy, but there is a special place in his heart for Kimberly. I saw it when she was born and I still see it when he holds her and looks at her. Words cannot express the appreciation and love I have for him, and I thank him for all of his patience and love he has shown me. (After doing this, I realize that there are hardly any recent pictures of the 2 of us.)
Kevin and Kristen 7-00
Kristen and Kevin at Disneyland 12-00
BYU Grad 4-02
1 comment:
Awww, what a sweet post! Kevin really IS a great guy. You snagged yourself a good one! ;o) I love the pictures of him with your sweet kids! And I remember those wedding pics. Ahhh, good times.
Post a Comment