Home Sweet Home
A month from now, we will be moving to San Antonio Texas, and calling this beautiful house our home for the next few years. House hunting was hard and stressful, but we narrowed it down to two beautiful homes and the bidding war is what helped us make the decision to buy this house in a division called Alamo Ranch. Keeping our fingers crossed that the move will go smoothly!
2 comments:
That looks so nice!! I hope it goes well. BTW I got the keys and did the water stuff. Let me know if there is anything else I can do.
It is a beautiful home and you will love it. How exciting for you! Hopefully now that all the tuff decisions are made, you each can enjoy the excitement of it all!! Life is good....Can hardly wait until our visit in August. I love an adventure and this is turely one for you.
Post a Comment