Monday, February 28, 2011

Jordan Paul was baptized on February 18th. He was a very excited little boy! We have been reading the scriptures with him, preparing him for this important and wonderful day. Jordan is such a good boy with a sweet little spirit who tries so very hard to do the right thing. He has a love of life, family, and friends, and nothing could have made him more happy than having all of his family and friends there at his baptism to support him.

We are all so very proud of you Jordan!

4 comments:

olivia (tringham) lyman said...

We had such a great time with all of you! Congratulations again to Jordan, he is getting so grown up!!

Kimberli said...

CONGRATULATIONS to Jordan! I love that picture of him talking to Kevin. He looks SO excited! :)

P.S. Congrats to Megan too. I think Lucy is digressing in the bike riding area... maybe I should show her Meg's picture so she'll believe me that 5 yr olds really can ride a bike without trainers (she thinks 7 is a much better age :).

Stephanie said...

Such a neat milestone. I have such good memories from Aidan's baptism, more than from my own! You all looked very nice too. What a special day!

Grandpa-ma P. said...

Jordan thank-you for letting us share this special day with you. We had such a fun week with you, Kimmy and Magan. Mommy and Daddy too.