Oh my goodness! This story is truly a fabulous, intricate love story! I recently have watched this movie, the masterpiece version, and I was completely captivated by the friendship, mystery, love, and passion. Charlotte Bronte truly is a genius of a writer! The story line is so moving and intriguing, a classic! And, girls, your husband will love it too, for there is not only romance in this story, but a great level of mystery and suspense. I highly recommend this movie to anyone! Here is a sneak peek at one of my all time favorite scenes ever in a movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU0DJFli4-A8 1/2- Little Women
I have at last read this delightful book by Louisa May Alcott, and I absolutely loved it! I watched the movie when it first came out many years ago, and it will always be one of my favorite movies.8 3/4- Sense and Sensibility

A sweet story full of love! I have always loved this version with Emma Thompson and Hugh Grant, even though I am sure the masterpiece version is just as wonderful.
Now, like I said, there are soooo many more romantic flicks that are fabulous too! I could keep going on and on. I think my inner character wishes she were in Victorian England though. I noticed most of the movies that are dear to my heart are from that time period. Other movies that make the romantic list (at least my romantic list)are: Gone with the Wind, Moulin Rouge, Titanic, Return to Me, You've Got Mail, Sleepless in Seattle, Just Like Heaven, Walk the Line, 27 Dresses, The King and I, Far and Away, Pearl Harbor, and How to Lose a Guy in 10 days.
So Happy Valentines Day to everyone! Now you can go and snuggle with your honey on the couch and watch one of these lovely movies!
2 comments:
I've never seen Miss Potter, but I've heard it's good. Every other movie you've put on this list would be on my favorites list too. I forgot all about some of these. The Masterpiece version of Jane Eyre has to be one of THE best movies ever!
Thanks for the suggestions. Sadly, my honey does not stay awake for movies... but I don't mind. All these movies are right up my alley. If Kevin posts a top 10 action movies, I'll be sure to pass on the word. :)
Happy Valentines Day!
Post a Comment