Sunday, February 6, 2011

Our little boy

Here are some pictures of our little guy. I love this song by Mindy Gledhill called "Hourglass". It reminds me of Jordan and makes me cry whenever I hear it. I tried to make a slideshow with the music going in the background, but it didn't work. So just click play on the you tube link, and then it will make the slide show more meaningful.



3 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi Kristen. Thanks for your sweet comment on our blog. It amazes me, after all these years, the legacy a seven year old boy was able to leave with us. Thanks for sharing your memories of him. Love Mindy Gledhill here too! And goodness, your children are beautiful!

Kimberli said...

Happy Birthday to Jordan! I can't believe my former sunbeam is all grown up and wearing a SUIT! Looks like it was a wonderful day!

olivia (tringham) lyman said...

I love the song by Mindy, it is so sweet! I can see why it reminds you of Jordan. The slideshow was great! He is getting so grown up!!