Thursday, November 25, 2010

Give Thanks- Day 25

25th- I am thankful for Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving is a day in which we can reflect on our lives and remember all of our blessings. It is a time to be grateful for the food that we eat, for family and friends to share the day with, and for this beautiful world that we live in. I am so grateful for everything that I have been given. I have been very blessed with a wonderful family, with sweet children, a loving husband, and kind friends. I am blessed to have been born in this great country and am proud to be an American. I am blessed with health, and blessed to have the gospel in my life. There are times when I complain and grumble about things that may not go as I would have liked. Oh how I hope that I can be better at recognizing how blessed I am throughout the whole year, not just one day. There are so many people in my life who are an example of this grateful attitude. This grateful blog project that I have worked on for this month has been a wonderful and life changing experience.

1 comment:

olivia (tringham) lyman said...

I am so glad you did this daily gratitude post on your blog, Kristen! It has been so fun reading it every day, and reminded me to be truly thankful for all that we have. Thank you so much for coming down for Thanksgiving, we had a great time with you, as always. Love you!