24th- I am thankful for friends
Being in the military, we have had to move around a bit and have made wonderful friends along the way. These friends have been there for me when I was sick or in need. I consider some of these ladies my 2nd sisters, because they truly acted as family when we were so far away from our true family. Some where a bit older than I, and they took me under their wing, showing me great examples of motherhood, kindness, and love. Some of the dearest friendships that we made were those in San Antonio, Texas. It may have been because most of our neighborhood was military families, or LDS, or young families with lots of kids, but whatever it was, they will always be close to my heart for the service and love they showed me and my family. My kiddos will never forget their sweet kiddos, and their strong friendships they made. One of the best examples of true friendship was when I was pregnant with Kimberly. Life is not too fun when I am pregnant, and my whole family suffers because their mommy is not functioning very well. When I was diagnosed with 3 blood clots in my leg at 8 weeks along, and had to be admitted into the hospital, I knew that my children would be taken care of. I will never forget a few ladies' love, concern, and kindness they showed me and my family.
Being in the military, we have had to move around a bit and have made wonderful friends along the way. These friends have been there for me when I was sick or in need. I consider some of these ladies my 2nd sisters, because they truly acted as family when we were so far away from our true family. Some where a bit older than I, and they took me under their wing, showing me great examples of motherhood, kindness, and love. Some of the dearest friendships that we made were those in San Antonio, Texas. It may have been because most of our neighborhood was military families, or LDS, or young families with lots of kids, but whatever it was, they will always be close to my heart for the service and love they showed me and my family. My kiddos will never forget their sweet kiddos, and their strong friendships they made. One of the best examples of true friendship was when I was pregnant with Kimberly. Life is not too fun when I am pregnant, and my whole family suffers because their mommy is not functioning very well. When I was diagnosed with 3 blood clots in my leg at 8 weeks along, and had to be admitted into the hospital, I knew that my children would be taken care of. I will never forget a few ladies' love, concern, and kindness they showed me and my family.
Kaori and Nadia Anderson- 7/08
Lucy Tripp and Megan Pieroni- 7/08
Pieroni's, Tripp's, Latanya, and Cain's- 6/09
Lucy Tripp and Megan Pieroni- 5/09
Ezra Anderson and Jordan Pieroni- 6/08
Megan Pieroni and Kyla Jones
Ezra Anderson, Kylie Cain, Kaiya Anderson, and Makenna Jones- 7/08
Makenna Jones and Jordan Pieroni- 8/10
Kimberly Pieroni and Wyatt Jones- 6/09
Lindsey Kraus, Jordan Pieroni, and Angela Kraus- 2004
Kristen and Kevin Pieroni and Peter and Stephanie Jones- 6/10
Sadie Cain, Megan Pieroni, Kylie Cain, and Jordan Pieroni- 6/09
Kimberli Tripp and Arianne Jones
3 comments:
Okay, I finally got on here and read all your thankful posts. I loved them! Really put me in the mood for Thanksgiving. Especially after all this snow we got 2 days ago and feeling a little blah about the holiday just around the corner. You've inspired me. And I love al the pictures! So sweet! I couldn't agree more with all your sentiments! Thanks for lifting me up!!!
Awww... those pictures made me smile... and a little "homesick" for the Pieroni's and our other SA friends. Thanks for all the fun memories!
And I have loved reading your thankful posts every day! It reminded me of lots of thinks I am grateful for that I forget about (like hair products :) Hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Miss you!
Oh the fun memories! We did have a great group of friends in SA! I really miss our last minute dinners, or "breakfasts" we pulled off all the time when our hubbies were working. Simple, and yet so much fun. We need to have a girls reunion one of these days....
Post a Comment