Megan Lorena turned 5 years old last week! She had a couple of friends over, and they made bracelets, swam in the little pool, went on the slip n' slide, and had a water balloon toss. Megan is such a cute girl and is so much fun. We love her lots and lots!
Here are 5 fun facts about Megan:
1. Favorite treat: Candy
2. Favorite color: Pink and Purple
3. Favorite food: Hot Dogs
4. Favorite thing to do: Dance, Sing, Color, and Dress Up in pretty clothes
5. What Megan wants to be when she grows up: An Animal doctor and a Ballet teacher
6 comments:
What a fun birthday with friends and family...Hope that all her dreams come true! Anxious to see everyone in a few weeks.
The Cains want to wish you a happy birthday Megan! And happy birthday to Kimberly too! We miss you guys so much. I love seeing all of the pictures of your wonderful family and special occasions.
Cute pics! Fun idea for a birthday party. All my kids' birthdays are in the cold months of winter and spring. Cute cake too!
My does she look so mature! What a cutie she is. Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday Megan! Your party looked like lots of fun. I miss you. I wish you were here with me. I love you. Love, Lucy
What a fun birthday party! Looks like Megan is having a great time! Oh, what a pretty lady Meg is and so sweet. She is getting so grown up!!
Post a Comment