On Thursday, we went to Ketchikan Alaska, a small fishing village with some very neat little shops. We went to the famous Creek Street, where we found a fun store full of syrups and jams, all homemade in Alaska. 
Downtown Ketchikan Alaska
Thursday night was the 2nd formal of the cruise. Here we are looking fancy!
Well, that is the end of our trip! We had a wonderful time and are so glad that we were able to see such unbelievably, rare, beauty!
5 comments:
What a fun little town with the shops along the water like that. How cool! And I'm glad you got to see Victoria. Funny, we have some of those same pictures! Looks like you guys had a good time!
Did you go to Butchart gardens in Victoria? Gav and I did a few years ago--BEAUTIFUL.
It is so beautiful! I love the quaint little town by the water. And British Victoria is lovely! I'm so glad you guys had such a good time!
These are great posts! What beautiful photos! Congratulations on 10 years, where does the time go?
Loved all the beautiful pictures. What a great anniversary get-away!
Post a Comment