The water was so calm and pretty. Some parts of it were quite shallow, so my fear of being capsized by a killer whale was put at ease when I had to push against the bottom to get our kayak moving at times.
These are all Bald Eagles, but the brown-speckled headed ones are young ones. They get the white headed look when they reach past 3 years old.
The Mendenhall Glacier up close



Out on a little "hike" in the woods by the Glacier.
View of Juneau
Sunset on Juneau as we sail away to our next port
3 comments:
Keep posting Kris! I LOVE THESE pictures. What a great anniversary!
How cool! The eagles must have been amazing to see! Everything looks so beautiful!
I used to live here...i miss it. GLad you are having fun. We can't wait to see you guys again in California! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment