Saturday, February 20, 2010

A visit to Utah


We went to Utah this past week and had lots of fun with Kevin's family. The kids were loving the snow! This was Kim's first visit to the snow, and she liked it except when her hands got too cold. We had a great time! I took some video of the kids skiing, and once I find that, it will be posted.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those are such cute pictures! Oh, how I miss the snow and skiing! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Kevin and Kristen said...

We had such a fun time with each of you! Miss you so!!! Can hardly wait for next year. We find ourselves saying little sayings the we heard the kids say, especially Kimmy. Love you all. Thanks for the wonderful visit.

Grandpa-ma P. said...

Kristen I posted a comment and I guess that it was logged on to your account because when I sent it I noticed it was under Kevin and Kristen rsaid....anyways...Grandma and Grandpa said....ALL the above comment. Love you.