Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

This little monkey is officially 18 months! And that means she is now old enough to go in her nursery class. Yea! This works because the little lady LOVES to talk, and this doesn't work out so well in a quiet, spiritual moment in Relief Society. Plus, she gets snacks, play time, and music time. (She likes it, but Mommy still has to come every so often).

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yeah for nursery! 18 months seems to take forever sometimes! I love when they go to nursery! It's fun to watch them play and do big kid stuff like singing time and a lesson. Plus, then you're FREE!

jeniferkarianne said...

Wow! She's getting so big! What a lovely girl!

Lalomanusand said...

she is adorable in that dress!

Grandpa-ma P. said...

Hooray! Kinda sad for me too..For our family Kimmy just might be the last of little ones...Seems like Megan was just at this highlight.

Kao said...

So Cute! She looks just like Megan did in that photo I was telling you about the other day.

It was so good to chat with you. Miss you guys!

olivia (tringham) lyman said...

She is such a little tiger! I'm sure she's having a lovely time in Nursery, and taking it by storm. What a doll in that cute dress!!

Jennifer Bundy said...

So exciting when that happens! Although I have been in nursery since before my little one was 18 months- and am still in there. I am going to give my "notice" for Septmeber due to having a baby around then, and I don't want to be a nursing mother in nursery. But it is nice to be able to be in there and see him grow!