A funny conversation with Megan we had this morning-
Megan: (clearing her throat noise) uuuuuch
Mommy: Are you okay? Did you have a little froggy in your throat?
Megan: (chuckling) No, it was the penny making that noise.
Megan: (chuckling) No, it was the penny making that noise.
Mommy: Wait, what? What penny? Do you mean the penny you swallowed?
Megan: Yea, the penny that I swallowed yesterday morning. (It's funny how kids have no sense of time frame).
Jordan: What? You didn't swallow a penny yesterday. ..... Mommy did she swallow a penny yesterday?
Mommy: Well, no, but she did swallow a penny a few months ago.
Jordan: What? You didn't swallow a penny yesterday. ..... Mommy did she swallow a penny yesterday?
Mommy: Well, no, but she did swallow a penny a few months ago.
So last Spring, Megan swallowed a penny, and she was pretty worried about it. But we never actually saw it pass through her system. I guess Megan thinks that the penny is still inside of her, and makes a "froggy" noise when she clears her throat. It was so funny.
2 comments:
Funny girl! I wonder where that penny is...?
We sure miss Megan around here. She has grown up so much!
Kristen, I was wondering if you could give me a little tutorial on how to make those beautiful baby blankets that you are so good at. I finally got a sewing machine!
Thanks!
Post a Comment