Kimmy loves to try on shoes! She decided to try on Meg's tap shoes and didn't realize that they made a tapping noise until she walked on the tile. She had a lot of fun tapping away!
Kim is talking and babbling all of the time! It is fun to hear her form some words. Her favorite are animal sounds and, of couse, "baby".
I just love this little gal!
3 comments:
Kimmy is talking sooooo good!!! I love the other two (well 3 including Sophie in the back ground.....All just part of the daily life in the Pieroni household. Love it!!!
These are just so cute...that I keep watching them over and over!!!Thanks so much for posting them! See you in a week.
Kimmy is so cute dancing away with those tap shoes!! She is hilarious, and cracks me up! We had so much fun with you this weekend, and can't wait to see you again. Have a wonderful Christmas with Kevin's family! What fun!!
Post a Comment