Family
Tradition
Christmas
This year, Grandma and Grandpa Pieroni and Uncle Chad came to visit us here in California for Christmas. I forgot my camera at my parents' house visiting them the weekend before, so these are compliments of the grandparents.
Christmas morning
Happy, pretty little Meggy girl!
Jordan and Kevin playing a Wii game together. Such concentration!
2 comments:
Such cute pictures! Looks like you had a good Christmas with the Pieroni's. We miss you already! Jamie and Anna asked all day when we were going to go to Grandma and Grandpa's to see Jordan and Megan :).
I hope Jordan had a good day back at school and that everything went well this morning with Meg's pre-school!
Hee hee, that picture of them playing the wii looks familiar! ;o) That's pretty much what it looks like around here lately! And, I can't get over those boots! Such a cutie!
Post a Comment