Friday, November 13, 2009

Makin' Me Smile

I may be a little (okay, VERY)
CRAZY because of them,
but I got to admit,
I love these kids!
Kim at the beach- 08/09
Megan modeling her shades- 02/08
Kim and her new toy- 05/09

Little swimmer- 05/08
Sweet Meg- spring '06

Jordan- spring '06
Cute boy- Winter '05

All I have to say is...

It's a good thing they are so cute!


7 comments:

Grandpa-ma P. said...

They are CUTE!!! But, growing up way to fast......

Wilde ones said...

They are pretty darn cute!

Kao said...

Love the pictures! They are so cute and I can't believe how big Kimberli is getting! She's all grown up and not a baby anymore....

Love your Halloween pics.

Windy said...

Kristen,
Hope all is well with you and yours! I really miss being on the acitivites committee, but I do think Maryland is really pretty.
Amy Omar left a commit on my blog, I am trying to reach her and her blog has that security thing on it so I can't reach her, do you have her e-mail?

olivia (tringham) lyman said...

They are so sweet! How can't believe how fast they are growing! Love them so much! Where's Meg in the picture of her in her bathing suit and sunglasses? I don't recognize that house?

Kevin and Kristen said...

She is actually in Utah at Grandma and Grandpa P's house in February. It was very cold and very snowy outside. But Meg didn't care.

Stephanie said...

What?!? A mom who's crazy!?!? HA HA! I love these pictures. You really have the cutest kids!