Emerald...
Magical...
Popular...
Musical...
Slippers...
Wizard...
Love...
Blonde...
Funny...
And absolutely AMAZING!
WICKED
is so incredible and magical, I was so touched by Elphaba and her story. Kevin and I celebrated his birthday last night by going out to Ristorante Bella Vita, and then up to San Francisco to go see this wonderful show. It was so neat how they explained her story in the Wizard of Oz, and I truly felt for her. It is defintely a must see for everyone.
5 comments:
It's my absolute favorite. And, I'm completely obsessed! I'm SO glad you loved it!
P.S. On a random note, my word verification "word" is 'shave'. This coming in the month that is coined "no-shave November". HAHA.
Wow! Sounds like a great date! Have you been singing all the great wicked songs in your head since you got home? They are pretty catchy, don't you think?
Love that show! We saw it when it was playing here. Such a fun night. Happy Birthday, Kevin!
Glad that you had a wonderful time!!! Nice that you can go into The City and do all sorts of fun things. Got Dad off to work, now I can get some sleep...these crazy shifts are for the young.....
Ahhh . . . someday . . . ;o) I'm so glad you got to go and liked it! I've only heard wonderful things from everyone about the show.
Post a Comment