Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Hollywood Haunting

Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley showed up to a great Hollywood Haunting party the other night. There were so many fabulous and unbelievable costumes. We were graced with Danny and Sandy from Grease, Ms. Marshmellow and a Ghostbuster, Edward and Bella from Twilight, Giselle and Prince Edward from Enchanted, Juno MacGuff and Paulie Bleeker from Juno, and David and Victoria Beckham. Plus LOTS more! It was lots of fun!

Expecto petronum!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

What great pictures! Did they have a portrait thing set up? Those are awesome! I LOVE your costumes!

Kimberli said...

Hey Kristen, you make a great red head! :)

Great costumes, by the way! What a fun theme for a party. Was this a church thing? work thing? friend thing?

Grandpa-ma P. said...

Wonderful costumes. Kristen you look fabulous as a redhead! I have all the same questions a Kimberli??

Kevin and Kristen said...

It was a few couples in the ward who organized this. It was HUGE! And lots of fun! I have never been to a party like this. And, yes, the host's Dad is a professional photographer. So, he was there taking couples' pictures.

olivia (tringham) lyman said...

You guys are too cute!! I'm going to go finish the seventh book right now. I've been listening to it on cd in the car all day, and I've received some interesting comments from the back seat :)..."did he say wizard?... what's a snape?"

Stephanie said...

Wow, that's awesome! Those are seriously the coolest pictures ever.