Megan got her first bike for her birthday, and she is getting so good at riding it! It took a couple of times to get used to steering and pedaling at the same time, but now she does really well. I am not one to buy the themed anything, but I was outvoted really quick by the little lady. She is such a girly-girl and loves anything to do with pink, dancing, princess, dress up, singing, etc. Fun girl! The other day I picked her up from ballet class, and I was asking her what sort of things they did. I kept asking her questions, and she finally said, "Mom, there are just some things you don't have to talk about with ballet." I was a little surprised to hear this, but secretly was laughing inside.
4 comments:
I wonder what those undiscussable "things" are so I don't make the same mistake with Mia or Talia. What a sweet girl. I totally understand the theme break down purchase. I just bought Mia some Tinkerbell pjs.
Ok, that was really me and not Fernando. I should check better.
That's so funny about the ballet class! My girls are always begging me to put them in ballet, but I've been waiting until both of them can enjoy it together.
She is too cute!! And so sweet, you've just got to love her. The ballet class comment cracks me up! And what a big girl riding her bike... how can she be four already?! Can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment