Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Birthday to our 1 year old!

Kimberly turned 1 this last week!! I can't believe how fast time flew by. Kim is a sweet little lady with a very fun personality. She gives the best hugs and is quick to give us that toothy smile of hers. She has always been full of surprises and is always wanting to play with her brother and sister. I love it when she is curious about something and she cocks her head to one side to see what it is. It is soooo cute!  And I love her sweet irresistible bear hugs she gives! They lighten up my day.  Ooohhh, and how could I resist her very kissable cheeks. SO stinkin' cute! Here are pictures of the party at my parents' house and then at our house on her actual b-day. 
"MMM, what do we have here?" (LOVE the tongue)

There is the cock of the head


And there are cheeks


"Hey, wait! Where are you taking the cake?"


"Much better."





Round 2

She looks like she figured out that chocolate is WONDERFUL!
Figuring out her new toy


3 comments:

Kimberli said...

Happy Birthday Kimmy! What a little cutie! Lucy says: "I would like to come visit you. I miss you. She is so cute and I like all the pictures."

Miss you guys!

Stephanie said...

She is so cute, I can't believe it's been a year already! The one picture of her eating her cake looks SO much like Jordan! And the others look a lot like Megan. Such a cute family!

DocLT said...

OMG, I don't believe Miss Kimberly is already 1! Times flies...I hope everything going great for you all out there in Palo Alto :0)