Thursday, April 2, 2009

Here is our little lady crawling. She loves the freedom of getting around where she wants to go. I have caught her going right on over to the dog food and water bowl. Yummy! Yes, there have been little bits of kibble found in her mouth. I guess it won't kill her!

6 comments:

Kao said...

That's funny. I wonder if it tastes good.

Kimberli said...

I love how Meg gets in the action too! ha, ha, ha. She loves her sis (and the camera :).

Cool bluebonnet shot too!

Stephanie said...

That's so cute! And how sweet is her big sister!

Boden Family said...

Haha! Dog food, yum! I love how kids will eat anything off the floor and turn their noses up at dinner. :)
Such a cute video!

Wilde Family said...

Ah, too cute! I can't wait for this day... (well, not the dog food part...)

Sarah said...

Hey Kevin!! I can't believe you have 3 babies!! I found your blog through Wendy's. It's good to see you are doing well and have a beautiful family!! Love ya!