Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cruisin' right along

Well, our little lady is officially crawling and pulling herself up. She is 8 months old now and loves her new freedom of moving all over the place. She also has 2 teeth on the bottom, but no matter what I did, I couldn't get them in the pictures. Oh well!

3 comments:

TOVAR said...

What a cute girl you have. I loved the picture of the two of you. It really is amazing how fast they grow and change. I also loved the picture of the exploratory look at the door stop. Talia loves those things.

Stephanie said...

Oh how cute is she!? I love the picture of the two of you. I can't believe she's so big!! So cute!

olivia (tringham) lyman said...

She is so adorable, Kristen, how can you even handle it? I love the pic of you together and the side shot of her profile. I love the baby head! She is so sweet, I want to give her kisses!!