Friday, February 27, 2009

Spring has Sprung



So the warm weather has arrived, and the flowers are blooming. We sat on the grass and waited for the bus to bring Jordan home. It was so nice! I was loving enjoying my little girls, and thinking how nice it was to be with them. Now, we just need someone to drive by our house, love it, and buy it!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute pictures! I can't wait for spring to hit here! We had 2-hour late the other day for Aidan's school because it SNOWED! The next day it was 50 degrees and sunny. Weird. I love the girls' pretty dresses. Good luck with your house. I'll send good vibes your way! ;o)

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, it is still freezing here! I want warm weather so I can hit the beach! Congrats on going to Cali! How far will you be from family? When do you move?
Are you going to sell or rent your house? If you are going to rent, I know some people in my ward here who are looking to rent in SA. They are moving in June!

Kevin and Kristen said...

We leave at the end of June and will be about 4 hours away from family. We are hoping to sell our house, but will rent if we don't have any luck selling.