Thursday, November 6, 2008

ZZZZZ...


Kimberly is not the greatest of sleepers during the day. 45 minutes tops. But this day, I laid her in the laundry basket while I switched the clothes from the washer to the dryer, and when I looked over, this is what I found. I guess she was warm and comfortable. Who would have thought!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Jace isn't such a great napper either. Maybe it has something to do with being 3rd?

Boden Family said...

That is hilarious!! She is so cute, and so sweet in there.

Stephanie said...

HA HA!! So funny! I always heard the trick of putting them on top of the washer or dryer and the movement/noise lulls them to sleep, but that's even easier! She'll love the picture when she's older!

Kimberli said...

So cute!

Erin said...

Spencer isn't always the best napper either, but this gives me good ideas! Darling!