Well, the first activity since Kimberly was born is done! And it went well too. For a baby who has only been taking 1/2 hour naps, Kim did awesome yesterday. I wore her out doing errands all morning long, and then she slept from 1:00 to 6:00 p.m. while we got stuff ready and set up for the activity. It went really well, the kids had so much fun, and my "Witches stew" won most colorful. It is one of the most popular activities for our ward, and I can see why... dressing up, games to play, chili to eat, getting candy at the trunk-or-treat, and having fun with friends. Who wouldn't like this time of year?
Cute cowgirl in her pink hat
Handsome Jordan in his Uncle James' chaps and vest. My mom made these for my brother when he was 5 years old. They held up great!
Sweet Kim in her favorite spot, being held. She is dressed up like a little lamb, if you were wondering.
I LOVE this picture of my cowboy and cowgirl. So cute!
5 comments:
That last pic IS a cute one--great costumes. Are you activities chair? Our ward trunk or treat is the same night as Halloween, so we'll be ditchin' it. I wish they'd do it a different night. I feel like it's more important to be a good neighbor than go to the church. Oh well. I'd love to know what is in your witches stew. =)
I too want to see the witches stew. I bet it's yummy! Cute costumes. We had ours tonight, but I haven't posted pics yet. I'm still recovering. Let's just say the kids were a mess, they ran out of food so all I ate was cabbage salad and we rushed home once I realized cabbage salad isn't so good on an empty stomach.
I love the little cowboy and girl picture. It is so sweet!
I love the picture of your little cowboy and cowgirl too. They are SO cute in their costumes! I'm glad your activity went well, sounds like fun!
What a great picture! Trunk or Treat turned out so great (again)! And we even had enough chili for all the extra people that came! I'm sad I am not on the activities committee anymore, but it is probably for the best. Let me know if I can help in any way!
Post a Comment