Megan is a little girl who could eat hot dogs all the time. She is nuts about them! We always try to walk to Jordan's school in the morning, and she usually carries her little bag of Honeycomb along with her. But this morning, after eating some cereal, she told me that she wanted a hot dog. I didn't get it for her right away, and the next thing I knew, she had eaten 3 hot dogs therefore finishing off the bag. Now I love hot dogs, but for breakfast.... I just don't know. Silly girl.
1 comment:
This is so funny! Natalie always wants to eat cookies for breakfast. I guess hotdogs are a little bit healthier!
It is fun to see your blog and the cute pictures of your kids. Congrats of the addition of Kimberly to your family. It is fun how our kids are all so close in age. I'm glad we can keep in touch better now!
Post a Comment