More about Sophie

Sophie is the newest addition to the Pieroni clan. She is a big puppy, and the kids just love her up. Her favorite part of the day is when Kevin comes home. The minute she hears that garage door open, she goes running to the door to greet him with a big jump. Kevin says this is because he is the alpha-male, and she knows it. I think it is because he has these big wrestling sessions with her. He is the only one who can take her on because she knocks down the rest of us. Jordan doesn't miss an opportunity to join in and wrestle. Yesterday, he was wrestling with Sophie while Kevin and I were watching on the couch. I told him to be a little more gentle to her. He said, "But Sophie is the plant-eater dinosaur and I am T-Rex". Pretty funny. It is really cute to see Meg with her too. I
n the morning
time, Megan gives her a big hug around her neck and says in her little voice, "Hi baby." The other day, Sophie was outside and Jordan went to the window to check on her. He just started laughing her name. When I looked out the window, Sophie was in our pool cooling off. It was hilarious. I guess she is a water dog, as we saw a few weeks ago when we took her to the river and she swam the whole time.
2 comments:
What a pretty white dog! She is so cute, and that is hilarious that she jumped in the pool. She wanted some fun too! I am glad you are enjoying her!
Hey it's Marlina from Maryland. I found your blog through Sara's. Your dog is so cute. She looks just like our dog Mandy. I hope your family is doing great.
Post a Comment