Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Another school year

Well, another school year come and gone. 
 Megan completed 4th grade and ended up having a fun year learning about Texas History. I loved 4th grade when I was a kid and my teacher, Ms. Doran, was the best! After all the anxiety and stress, I'm so glad that our little girl did it and I'm so proud of her!


 Jordan completed 6th grade and the first year at middle school. He received awards from p.e., math, social studies, band, and his favorite (hee hee), ELAR (english language arts). I say this with a chuckle because he doesn't like to write or forced to read novels and write about them, but yet whatever he does, the teachers love it and always talk about how great he does in this subject. 


 Kimmy completed 1st grade and I'm so proud of her and all the learning that she accomplished. I had the opportunity to homeschool her, and she was so ambitious and ready to learn everyday. She has become an amazing reader and writer. It was a great year!

1 comment:

olivia (tringham) lyman said...

They are all amazing! Well done, kiddos, on your hard work!!