Sunday, August 18, 2013

We went up to Bandera to swim in the river, and we were so glad to find that there was still water to swim in. Sophie had fun swimming and getting some exercise in.







 Jordan skipping rocks

 



 


 


 
 Swinging from the rope swing





Such a fun day!

5 comments:

TOVAR said...

Wow that water is deep. Lucky you. Last time we were at Bandera we tried rafting down it. We spent the majority of the time carrying the raft. How fun!!

Unknown said...

Look like lots of fun! I have to say Kristen, you always look so genuinely happy and content in the photos of your family outings. You guys have a great family. <3

Grandpa-ma P. said...

How fun! Glad that you were able to get away for a day before school started. I remember last time we were afraid that Sophie would run away. Dad had just let her roam. See you in less than two weeks.

Kao said...

I miss the Bandera river! We haven't gone rope swinging since then! Good memories....

olivia (tringham) lyman said...

What a fun day! It's beautiful!!