We had a great trip to Cali visiting family. Here are some pictures of our adventures.
We first went to Cub Scout Day Camp up at Lopez Lake. My Dad, Kevin, Aunt Livy, Uncle Adam, and I helped out at the camp by being volunteers for either being a Den leader or Hike Master. The boys had so much fun!
Jordan on the rock wall
learning how to fish
Megan on the rock wall
Kimmy on the rock wall
Jordan at the regatta race
The 3 Tiny Tots- Annabelle, Megan, and Kimmy
James Lyman
Hike Master Jim
Building rockets
James and Grandpa on a hike
Jordan at Archery
The wild Webelos Den
Annabelle, Kimmy, and Megan
Megan turns 8 years old
Picking plums in the backyard
4th of July
The kiddos with Grandpa and Grandma
Playing at Lopez Lake
Annabelle
Kimmy
Avila Bay Barn
Cracking up at the sheep's "Baaaaa"
Kristen and Kimmy
Grandpa and the kiddos
Kimmy turns 5 years old
Kimmy with her new dolly
Soccer Camp
Family Hike in Cambria
Avila Bay barn, again
Picking fresh peaches
Playing at Avila Beach
Kiddos doing some boogey boarding
Riding the trolley out to Avila Beach
Adam and Livy
Me and my kiddos
The 5 little squirts
Tringham clan
The Paso Robles Mid State Fair
James and Kimmy getting ready for the Mutton' Bustin'
James Mutton' Bustin'
Kimmy Mutton' Bustin'
Not Happy
We had a great time in Cali!
1 comment:
Have I not commented on this yet? I thought I had already but it's not showing up. I love all the pictures you took, the kids are absolutely adorable! We had such a great time with you all!! Miss you already!
Post a Comment