For Thanksgiving, we had dinner with The Jones' and the kiddos made some cute turkey crafts
We enjoyed a long weekend with Kevin and went to the San Antonio Botanical Gardens
and then to the Riverwalk for dinner and Christmas lights
Megan came home with a "Turkey Scroll" of things that she is thankful for. Here is how it went:
"I am most thankful for.... My school because my teacher teaches me and cares about me. I am also thankful for my family because they care and help me with my homework and help me when I am hurt. I also am thankful for God because he helps us make good choices."
I thought that was a super cute list of things to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
Wonderful pictures. Nice to have family time! We can hardly wait for Christmas. Hope that the River Walk is in your plans again. Fun to read about what Megan is thankful for. All your children have very special spirits and greatful hearts. Nice job parents!!
Post a Comment