Last week was the kids' first day of school, and they had a great time! It starts a little earlier than school did in Cali, but that didn't seem to bother them and now they just go to bed earlier. Which allows some mom time in the evening to get some things done after they are sawing some zzzz's.
Megan- 2nd Grade
Jordan- 4th Grade
Kimmy- Preschool
Here is to a great year!
3 comments:
So glad to have found your blog! We miss you and the kids so much. I hope Texas is treating you well!
The best grandchildren in the whole wide world!! Have talked to each of them and so glad that they are enjoying school and making new friends!!! Here is to a wonderful year ahead of them!!!! Love each of you so very much!!!
Sorry for not commenting on this sooner, Kris. But I just want to say that they are all adorable & I miss them a whole bunch. Hope they're loving school!!
Post a Comment