Monday, February 13, 2012

Disney World- Day 7 Epcot

On our last day in Orlando, we went to Epcot. We loved riding on the rides in Futureland! We went on a fun ride called Test Trak, which everyone loved, and of course, Soarin', where you hang glide through California. This was the first time that Kimmy got to go on this ride, and she absolutely LOVED it! Then we headed over to the different country's of Epcot, where we got to experience a Mexican market, a Norwegian Viking ship ride, a Chinese lunch, a 360 movie about O Canada, see a mini Eiffel Tower, and see an English phone booth. Ahhh, yes, we were being the typical tourists. I had a bit of a scare when we were over in France. I realized standing in line to see Belle that I didn't have my cell phone anymore. I ran back to Germany where I had gone to the restroom hoping it was still there, but it wasn't. I then talked to someone in Germany's bear shop who actually was from Munich Germany, and she called customer services at the front of Epcot, where my phone had been turned in. I guess a flip phone is not a hot commodity. Thank Goodness! However, I was supposed to meet up with Kevin and Jordan at a certain time, and was running all over the place trying to find my phone. We just happened to see each other from across a bridge, which was another answer to my prayers. Epcot is a big place, and that wouldn't have been fun to lose each other.

Minnie Mouse checking out Kimmy's Minnie Mouse necklaceThe kiddos and Me in NorwayIn ChinaIn GermanyWe got to see Snow White while we were in Germany. She was fantastic! She really did look and sound just like Snow White. She was talking and talking telling the girls stories about the Seven Dwarfs, and the girls were being kind of quite. As we were leaving, she says, "Goodbye, I hope you find your voices." In her high sweet Snow White voice. It was hilarious!In ItaliaIn JapanThe girlies with Aurora. She found it fascinating when Megan told her that she had seen her castle in Cali. It was cute!In FranceBelle and the girlsAlice and the girls. All Megan wanted to do was to meet Alice in Wonderland. She left while we were in line to see her in the Magic Kingdom, so when Meg found out that she was going to be in England, we had to go get in that line. I don't know why all of a sudden, but Meg really loves Alice in Wonderland. I will admit, I always wished to be her for Halloween when I was little.Megan in Canada's Buschard GardensJordan loved the 360 Canada movie. It was pretty cool!Goodbye Epcot!We got done with Epcot kinda early, so we rushed back over to the Magic Kingdom for a couple of hours. Like I said before, you can't beat the classic park. We rode the Monorail to the ferry boat, which then took us over to the entrance of the Magic Kingdom. Everything was set up so neat and so pretty. We had such a wonderful time! The next day we woke up early and flew home. It was a long day and we were glad to just relax a little bit before school and work started up. Thanks to Kevin for planning such a fun trip for us!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Looks like I need to have you plan our next family vacation! We hit one snag after another, especially at Epcot! I love your pictures. Looks like everyone had so much fun!