Friday, February 10, 2012
Disney World- Day 4 at Animal Kingdom
On Tuesday we went to Animal Kingdom, and had a blast! I think two of our favorite things was the Safari ride and Expedition Everest. Megan and Jordan went on Expedition Everest over and over again. Kimmy was still looking forward to the Magic Kingdom. The Safari was really cool! Kevin and I really enjoyed it, even though it was bumpy and hard to take pictures.









This giraffe was so close you could almost touch it. He was busy eating on the side of the road.





This lionness was being camera shy, but here are the tops of her fuzzy ears




King Louis wanted to take Jordan home with him



This guy was also camera shy
Momma and her baby gorilla



Riding on Expedition Everest





Donald Duck loved Kimmy's piggy tails
The girlies with Pocahontas
More to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha! I bet King Louie did want to take Jordan home ;). I love the pic of the lioness' ears peeking behind the rock! So fun!!
Post a Comment