Belle A Harley Davidson DudeAll 3 had a fabulous time Trick-or-Treating! (We have so much candy now, so the diet will have to go on hold. At least for a little while.)
Your kids look so big! Isnt it crazy how much candy they end up having? One lady in our ward passes out mini apples she shakes off her tree and it's always the kids' favorite. Go figure! I've decided this year I'm going to sneak out a bunch of candy and save it for stocking stuffers. At least the ones that don't have pumpkins on the wrappers! Ha ha! By the way, Peter's company is opening up a new office in the bay area. Wouldn't that be crazy if we ended up out there? If something doesn't pick up soon it might be either that or Alaska! I'm hoping for California! Then we'd be near you guys! How fun would that be?
They look great! I love their costumes! My kids didn't get very much candy at all. All of the candy I bought to pass out was gone in 10 min so I kept sharing my kids candy to pass out. I just felt bad turning off my lights & shooing trick-or-treaters away at like 7:00. Also I guess that's a down side to only having 2 kids, less collection of candy on Halloween :).
2 comments:
Your kids look so big! Isnt it crazy how much candy they end up having? One lady in our ward passes out mini apples she shakes off her tree and it's always the kids' favorite. Go figure! I've decided this year I'm going to sneak out a bunch of candy and save it for stocking stuffers. At least the ones that don't have pumpkins on the wrappers! Ha ha!
By the way, Peter's company is opening up a new office in the bay area. Wouldn't that be crazy if we ended up out there? If something doesn't pick up soon it might be either that or Alaska! I'm hoping for California! Then we'd be near you guys! How fun would that be?
They look great! I love their costumes! My kids didn't get very much candy at all. All of the candy I bought to pass out was gone in 10 min so I kept sharing my kids candy to pass out. I just felt bad turning off my lights & shooing trick-or-treaters away at like 7:00. Also I guess that's a down side to only having 2 kids, less collection of candy on Halloween :).
Post a Comment