A couple of weeks ago the Wolf scouts went to the fire station and had a lot of fun! I have been the Wolf Scout leader for 3 years now, and it has been a fun calling to have. The boys are always good and full of energy, and very excited about being in scouts. Every year, we head to Moffett Field Fire Station, and it is neat to go there because they have regular fire engines and also airport fire engines because they are right by the airport too.
3 comments:
I LOVE when a dog and cat play together. So cute. What is the blue ribbon that Jordan has on his uniform? Have a Happy Halloween tomorrow.
Kimmy looks so cute. I remember when Megan wore it and cried when she looked in the mirror and saw herself made-up.
What fun for the boys! You are such a great cub scout leader!
Post a Comment