Sunday, October 2, 2011

Air Force One

The President came to visit the San Jose area last week, and landed right down the street from our house on base. I noticed a line of police cars outside of the gate, and asked the guard what was going on. He said that the president was coming, so I rounded up all of the family, and we headed out towards the flight line to watch Air Force One land and the motorcade go by. It was pretty cool and a once in a lifetime thing. Even though us military families didn't even get a wave as he drove by. Oh well, can't say I was that surprised.









Obama is next to the man that you see in the window.

1 comment:

olivia (tringham) lyman said...

Wha an amazing experience, despite the no waving. I can't say I'm surprised too, though. Jordan must have loved the airplanes! Tell him Uncle Adam is jealous :).