Tuesday, September 20, 2011

BYU Vocal Point


Last night was the season premiere for The Sing Off, and BYU's Vocal Point was one of the groups that sang. They did awesome! I remember going to their performances when I attended BYU many years ago, and it brought back lots of fun memories seeing them sing last night. Actually, a man in our ward is one of the original vocal point singers that formed the group at BYU. (Just goes to show how talented our ward is.) Even after the frustrating football game last Saturday, I am still proud to be a Cougarette!

4 comments:

TOVAR said...

Last week was a bummer. Fernando was on call and I watched it until the ridiculous ending (mainly because I was positive it couldn't get any worse). We love Vocal Point!

Stephanie said...

I forgot they were going to be on there. Thanks for putting up the video. That brings back so many good memories! I used to know one of the guys who was in vocal point back in the day. They sound much better now! HA HA!

olivia (tringham) lyman said...

I thought they were the best!

Kao said...

I'm gonna have to start watching! Thanks for putting the video up.