School has started, and this year all three of the kiddos are going. We have a 3rd grader, a 1st grader, and a little preschooler. They had a great first week of school!

Jordan and Megan

Megan- She came walking into her class, grabbed her name tag at the front of the room, and sat at a table. An all girl table, of course. She was happy to see her friends from kindergarten! She is such a good friend and so sweet!

Jordan- gotta love the tongue sticking through the holes! He is excited to have Mrs. Doolittle this year. Reason why: Because her name is the same as the Doolittle raid. He is excited to be in 3rd grade and has always loved school!

Kimberly- She had such a wonderful time on her first day of school! Half of her class she knows from either church or her dance class last year, so she was excited to see some familiar faces. Kimmy walked into her classroom, put her picture in her cubby, and sat down to do the craft. She said, "Bye mommy! I love you!" and gave me a little kiss. No crying, no fussing, and no worries. Such a sweet, good little girl!
4 comments:
whoa...kristen, what are you going to do w/ your time alone?!? That has got to be different... it been a long time!
Good for YOU Kristen! That's a testament to a wonderful upbringing, and fantastic parenting. :) I wish we lived closer, I'd love to meet the kids!
They are so darling! I'm glad they had a great first week of school!!
How fun! Starting school was always so exciting...They each look ready . Here's to a wonderful school year for them all. Kristen, you will be in the car driving them all over....I do miss that.
Post a Comment