Friday, July 22, 2011

Kimberly turned 3 years old on the 8th of July, and we celebrated with family by going out to Chili's and opening presents. Kimberly is such a delightful, fun, and sweet little girl. She has been such a joy to have in our family, and we love her soooo very much. I can't believe my baby is already 3 years old! It went by way too fast!


Kimmy (3), Jamie (6), Anna (4), Jordan (8), and Megan (6)

"Happy Birthday to you" A yummy dessert to share with everyone!

3 of Kimmy's favorite things:
1. Favorite movie- Tangled
2. Favorite treat- lollipops
3. Favorite thing to do- Ride her princess bike

2 comments:

Kao said...

Happy Birthday! She is getting so big. I can't believe she's 3!! She's darling.

Cindy Price said...

Wow, I can't believe how fast your baby grew up. I enjoy so much seeing your family when you visit the ward.