Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Meg

Megan is officially 6 years old! She and Kim shared a fun birthday party with their friends before we left to come on vacation. Then we celebrated with family on her actual day. The girls requested that I attempt to make a princess barbie doll cake. I saw the cake decorators make these when I worked in the bakery at Albertsons, and thought I would try it. It is definitely not professional looking, but the girls all loved it.



Kimmy and her friend AnnaThen we celebrated Meg's birthday with cousins and family.

Megan has been asking for a pillow pet for about a year now. She finally got Goldie and a fun doggy book to go with.

And, a little Fancy Nancy
6 Fantastic Favorites of Megan's

1. Favorite movie: Tangled

2. Favorite color: Pink

3. Favorite Treat: Cake

4. Favorite Sport: Soccer

5. Favorite Book: Fancy Nancy

6. Favorite Animal: Dog




Happy Birthday Megan!!

No comments: