Friday, June 10, 2011

Our graduate

Megan graduated from kindergarten today, and I can't believe my little girl is going to be in first grade in just a couple of months! She is a such a good girl and so sweet! She has loved school and is such a social, kind friend to her classmates. I had the opportunity to go in and help about once a month, and I enjoyed watching her with her teacher and friends. She looks out for everyone at her table; for example getting out Jose's or Julia's crayons or scissors out of the table bin. Megan is so smart, loves to read, play on the playground, and of course, make art projects! (I just had to organize all of the crafts she brought home throughout the year today before summer came upon us.)
Megan had 2 teachers this year because her first teacher Ms. Timmons was on maternity leave for 6 months. Miss Wiley was her teacher for those 6 months, and Megan loved her!

Ms. Timmons


Megan and her friend Barali


Congratulations Megan!

2 comments:

Kao said...

Congratulations Megan! She's getting so big. Kimberly looks like a mini Megan! She looks like how I remember Megan when we first met. So cute!

Kimberli said...

i mmiss you i like you too i love you too. love lucy.